- This event has passed.
Startup Seminar: Maryland Alcohol Producer
April 11, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$40
Join Kevin Atticks and Janna Howley for a seminar to discuss starting a brewery, cidery, meadery, winery or distillery in Maryland. Kevin serves as Executive Director of the Brewers Association of Maryland, Maryland Wineries Association & the Maryland Distillers Guild. Janna is the Director of Operations for Grow & Fortify.
Included in the discussion:
– Planning & Zoning
– County or City Permitting
– Federal, State & Local Alcohol Licensing
– Sourcing or Growing Local Agricultural Inputs
– Marketing & Sales Opportunities
– Legislation & Industry Efforts
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Light snacks and beverage will be available.
Sponsored by Grow & Fortify, MidAtlantic Farm Credit, and City of Laurel. Proceeds from registration fund industry education.