As part of our mission to promote craft beverage and agricultural producers we host public events to raise the visibility of these industries among state residents and visitors to Maryland. There are often volunteer opportunities for these events. In exchange for your time and effort, we provide tickets to the event, before or after your shift, and sometimes discount tickets to future events. If you’re interested in volunteering for a specific craft beverage industry (breweries, wineries, distilleries), please visit their websites to sign up for their newsletters. Volunteer signups are sent out through the public newsletters. If you’d like to volunteer for any type of event or activity that we do, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each semester we look for enthusiastic and talented individuals for Government Affairs, Communications and Events internship positions.
- Successful candidates will have the willingness to learn and engage in Grow & Fortify’s mission and:
- Have excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills;
- Be punctual;
- Respect deadlines;
- Be a self starter and be proactive;
- Be able to work in a goal-oriented environment;
- Thrive in a high pressure environment;
- Be a strategic and creative thinker;
- Have extreme attention to detail.
- Due to the G&F’s promotion of the state’s alcohol industry, interns must be at least 21 years old.
If you are interested in applying for a Government Affairs, Marketing or Events intern position, please go to Internships.com and type Grow & Fortify into the Company Search filter.